Tuesday, July 16, 2013

General Mills - Free Product Pins!!!


Have you seen the specially marked boxes of General Mills products that have the "Free Product" pins in them? Currently at No Frills, the Cheerios boxes are $2.97 PLUS you get a pin for ANOTHER free product! I bought two boxes of the Multi-Grain Cheerios since I've been wanting them for awhile except their original price is pretty expensive (I've only seen them for $5.00+).

Click here to go to the website to redeem your pins!
http://lifemadedelicious.ca/Home/OffersandPerks/freeproduct

When I went to redeem the first pin, here are all of the options for a free product coupon. 
  • Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch (430g)
  • Fibre 1 Almond Cluster Delight (450g)
  • Nature Valley Protein Bars, Peanut Almond & Dark Chocolate or Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate (148g)
  • Fibre 1 with 7g or 8g of Protein
  • Golden Graham Treats
  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
  • Mott's Fruitsations Veggie, Assorted, or Berry Fruit Snacks (226g)
  • Yoplait Source Greek (650 or 4x100g)
  • Yoplait Source (650g or 4x100g)
  • Yoplait Yop (3x200mL)
  • Yoplait Tubes (8x600g)
  • Yoplait Minigo (6x60g)
Since I already bought a bunch of cereal boxes today, I let my significant other pick the Yoplait Source (650g or 4x100g) coupon. The pin had redirected me to the Save.ca website for these coupons, and from there I just logged into my account to have my coupon mailed to me soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment